Your ideal Herpes medication should provide you with immediate relief and efficient results. Natural methods have been to be safer than drugs. There are amazing results for using potent and natural herpes treatment compared to other medications. The overall outbreak plan should include the management of any adverse effects. You need to know the risks of using herpes drugs. You should also master why the natural remedies are the excellent ways to treat and prevent the spread of herpes infection.
There are various severe side effects that have been associated with using herpes medication. Some of the adverse effects that are primarily caused by using modern herpes medications include:
Dysmenorrhea is a common condition that affects more than eighty percent of women who used medications such as Famciclovir. The particular condition is characterized by pain during the menstrual period. The pain causes stomach cramps and is usually located in the lower abdomen.
2. Effect on The Skin
Some drugs used for herpes treatment are known to cause an allergic reaction. The rash is usually accompanied by swelling and difficulty breathing. The rash can also develop into blisters or hives covering much of the body. The rashes are red and itchy.
3. Headache and Fatigue
Medications such as Valacyclovir may cause increased difficulty in performing the daily activities. The fatigue manifests as a general feeling of tiredness. Migraines have developed in about three percent of the patients, but mild headaches are more frequent. A majority of drugs used to treat herpes have been shown to cause fatigue and headaches.
4. Gastrointestinal Side Effects
Intestinal and stomach inflammation occurs when organs are irritated. The adverse effects probably result because of the drug irritating the lining of the organs themselves. Drugs such as Famciclovir and Valacyclovir are known to elicit these effects. Abdominal pain is experienced in eight percent of individuals taking the drugs. Gastrointestinal symptoms include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and stomach upset.
Common Causes of Herpes
Herpes virus cannot survive outside the body. It does not spread through contact with personal items such as towels. Some of the primary causes of herpes infection include:
1. Pregnancy, low immunity, hormonal imbalance, and stress.
2. Intimate contacts such as kissing can spread the infection from one individual to another.
3. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV 2) causes small ulcers and painful blisters around the genital areas in both men and women.
4. HSV 1 causes fever and cold sores around the mouth. Oral sex may spread the infection rapidly.
Some Natural Remedies for Preventing Spread of Herpes
The best way to prevent and control herpes should incorporate both healthy dieting and regular exercising. You need to maintain a healthy immune system to obviate the infection.
1. You can apply grated carrot wrapped in a cloth on the affected regions to minimize the pain and swellings.
2. You can minimize the fever and pain by drinking peppermint tea.
3. Another beneficial way of treating herpes involves the application of baking powder on a cotton ball on the affected areas.
4. You can also prevent frequent outbreaks by applying a lemon balm, thyme on the affected areas.
5. Diets incorporating vitamins E and C, as well as zinc, can significantly enhance your body immune system.
6. You should ensure that your yogurt includes acidophilus that helps to boost the immune system.
7. Consider applying an ice pack to the infected area to curb the disease to some extent.
In conclusion, the herpes infection can be prevented using tested natural remedies. Various medications have been shown to elicit a variety of severe side effects. Always ensure to employ naturally sourced ingredients for the best results.